Go West, Berlin
Berlin ist free. Berlin in creative. Berlin is wonderful.
Bright office spaces flexibly adaptable to any business activity – behind the iconic façade of the new Kranzler Eck Berlin, we are opening modular spaces that meet all the needs of an integral office environment. Bonus material: spectacular views of the Ku’damm and Berlin
60 Meters tall
A story with a future
Exceptional circumstance, trends and other talks of the town.
- 18931893OriginsAt Kurfürstendamm 18/19, on the corner of Joachimstaler Straße, the ‘Kleine Café’ becomes the first coffee house in the western district of Berlin.
- 19041904Expansion to the first floorExpansion to the first floor. Until the start of the First World War, bohemian society meets in the coffee house also known as Café Großenwahn. The expressionist movement also emerges here, alongside many others.
- 19321932New managementThe famous Café Kranzler changes management and opens a branch on the Kurfürstendamm for the first time.
- 19451945Destroyed by warIn the final days of the Second World War, the building is completely destroyed.
- 19511951Café Kranzler reopensIn a flat-roofed building designed by architect Paul Schwebes, Café Kranzler once again opens its doors in the same location.
- 19581958New landmarkThe Kranzler reopens in a modern new building based on the plans of Hanns Dustmann. The rotunda with its striking awning soon becomes a landmark of the German reconstruction.
- 19611961New managementThe KRANZLER ECK becomes increasingly synonymous with the Ku'damm and thus the entire western district of the city.
- 19891989The Wall fallsThe first port of call for many residents of East Berlin is the now world-famous KRANZLER ECK.
- 19971997Construction work starts on the CityQuartierConstruction work begins on the new CityQuartier NEW KRANZLER ECK, based on the plans of international star architect Helmut Jahn.
- 20002000The New Kranzler Eck opensThe NEW KRANZLER ECKS opens its doors. The spectacular 16-storey glass building takes Berlin’s City West into the new millennium.
- 20142014Heavily frequentedThe NEW KRANZLER ECK attracts people with real purchasing power and becomes one of Berlin’s most frequented intersections.
- 20162016Success storyThe success story continues – KRANZLER ECK tenants are impressed by the footfall and architecture.
One Address, two strong partners.
Apleona Real Estate GmbH
10719 Berlin | Germany
AXA Investment Managers
60313 Frankfurt am Main | Germany